Author Topic: FS: 1997 Ford Aspire  (Read 359 times)

Offline speedfreak76

FS: 1997 Ford Aspire
« on: February 23, 2017, 08:38:52 AM »
1997 Ford Aspire 5dr
155,000km
1.3L 4cyl (Mazda built B3 engine, same as Festivas)
5 speed Manual
NO RUST AT ALL!

-Runs and drives great and gets amazing fuel milage
-Very clean interior and engine bay
-Recently changed spark plugs, wires, cap, rotor, air filter, fuel filter, both axles, new Kenwood mech-less head unit, front corner lights.
-Comes with a ton of new uninstalled parts, including KYB GR2 struts, strut mounts, control arm and sway bar poly bushes (had to get those from Australia), marker lights, door seal, steering column cover, and more which I can't remember but will update when I do...
-Currently wearing a set of steelies with studded winters, I have a set of toyota echo alloy wheels for it as well.

-I have a set of Tein S-Tech springs for an NA miata, which according to the internet fit this and lower it, that can be arranged into the deal.

The one bad thing- leaks oil from the axle seals at the transmission. I have tried changing them, but it still leaks, and it appears that the diff itself had too much play in the bearings for it to seal. New transmission bearing kit is $100-140 on ebay, depending on whether you want syncros too or not.

Would be a great little money saving daily, or build a little go kart out of it, pop in a Mazda B8 or BP (they fit nicely), and giggle like a school girl.

Asking $1000.
Located in Lethbridge.

Calgary Sports Car Club Forum - Hosted by speedracer.ca

FS: 1997 Ford Aspire
« on: February 23, 2017, 08:38:52 AM »

Offline speedfreak76

Re: FS: 1997 Ford Aspire
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2017, 04:10:53 PM »
Bump, still for sale.

Calgary Sports Car Club Forum - Hosted by speedracer.ca

Re: FS: 1997 Ford Aspire
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2017, 04:10:53 PM »