Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40]

31 Jan 2007 - Membership renewals

Just a reminder that if you haven't renewed your memberships for 2007, they are now due. Membership privileges form 2006 only extend to the end of march, so if you want to continue scoring points in the Winter Autocross, you should renew before the end of the month.
You can renew on Karelo at http://www.karelo.com/restdetail.php?TID=3UFL7S9CRPS3S898&BT=10&BID=74 or at any club event (like the club meeting on the 1st)

Also remember that nothing says Happy Valentines Day like a family membership to the CSCC! Show how much you love them and add a spouse or child living at home for just $10ea! Read More

Hello all,

Just a reminder that our next club meeting is this Thursday, February 1st at the CSCC clubhouse.  Bar opens at 7:30, meeting goes from 8pm to 9pm-ish.  Come on out and participate in the planning for the upcomming year.

Neil
Hello All,

Once again the club is planning to put on a display at the World of Wheels next month, Feb 23-25.

We intend to put up to eight cars on dislplay, and so I'm looking for those interested in showing off their car.  The Car must be reasonably presentable, and we are attempting to get a range of cars: S2, S1, Rally, highly modified, stock....

If you are interested, send me a PM, or give me a call at 246-7568.  Ideally have a photo ready to send off as we will need this as part of our entry.  We need to finalize this by next week, so don't delay, we already have four individuals who have expressed an interest.

Neil Wright
CSCC President

05 Dec 2006 - New CSCC Website

Finally got the new club site up and running (still will be some tweeking as well).   www.cscc.ab.ca

As always, comments and suggestions are welcome.  Just PM me with your ideas.

Some of the features:

- Discipline directors and club executive will be adding content such as announcements, event dates, documents  (rules, supp regs, entry forms, etc), FAQ items, +++
- Schedule in both the familiar table and by calendar - which will be downloadable into Outlook and iCal.

Once registered you can subscribe to various mailing lists, submit links to be added and more in the future.

Check it out!

Shawn BishopRead More

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. 
I am happy and thankful that we had another successful year of road racing in Calgary. With a lot of effort, we did it. 
For the 2007 racing season we are finally going back to a complete season of two day events, all day Saturday and all day Sunday. 
The dates have already been set so you can mark your calendars, reschedule weddings and get your cars ready.
They are  June 2 - 3, July 7 - 8, August 11 - 12 and September 8 - 9
Once again we will require a prepayment on the race entry fees. (details to follow)
Keep up the good work everyone, bring more cars out and remember we need more race officials to continue making the...

Read More

Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40]